Get more from your Optify service with MediaHub 3
Introducing MediaHub 3 from Optify
Did you know that if you have a cabled Ethernet port in your room, by adding a MediaHub, you will get a private Wi-Fi service that will give you an internet experience like that of high speed home broadband?
You will be able to enjoy ultrafast broadband, connecting multiple devices to Optify via Wi-Fi and Ethernet cable.
The MediaHub 3 supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/n/ac (5GHz) and 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz) standards, and gives you a private secure Wi-Fi network which is much more reliable and faster than using the shared public Wi-Fi infrastructure available on your site.
The MediaHub 3 is available at all Optify-enabled sites where there are cabled Ethernet ports.
NOTE: only available to use at selected Optify sites with Ethernet wall sockets
In more detail
The Optify MediaHub 3 is a Zyxel VMG3625-T20A Dual-Band Wireless AC/N Combo WAN Gigabit Gateway.
It is an advanced VDSL2 gateway that provides autosensing between VDSL2 and ADSL2+ for high-speed Internet access. In addition, with supports to G.vectoring, it increases speed and coverage to compete with other broadband technologies without infrastructural change.
The VMG3625-T20A integrates an IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access point and a Gigabit Ethernet switch for LAN access. With extreme routing performance, it acts as a concentrator or a power hub to distribute all contents among different devices inside the LAN with both wireless and wired connectivity. The Wi-Fi functionality has also been enhanced to ensure high-quality user experience.
Additionally, users can also leverage the USB interface on the VMG3625-T20A for file sharing or pair it with a 3G USB dongle for mobile connectivity.
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- 802.11 a/n/ac 5 GHz
- One RJ-11 interface for VDSL/ADSL2 (over POTS)
- One RJ-45 connector for Giga-Ethernet WAN port
- LAN: 4 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet LAN ports
- Wireless: Two internal antennas
- USB: One 2.0 host
- LED indicator: Power, DSL, Internet, WAN, LAN, WLAN, USB
- Power On/Off button
- WLAN/WPS button
- WLAN on/off and WPS is one set
- Reset/Restore button
- One real button for restore factory default settings
- Power consumption: 24 Watt max
Firewall & security
- MAC filter
- Scheduler rule
- IPv4/IPv6 Firewall (Stateful Packet Inspection)
- Parental control
- ACL rule support: (32 ACL rules)
- DoS protection
- Item dimensions (WxDxH): 180 x 145 x 29.8 mm (7.08" x 5.7" x 1.17")
- Item weight: 274 g (0.60 lb.)
- Packing dimensions (WxDxH): 354 x 194 x 38 mm (13.93" x 7.63" x 1.49")
- Packing weight: 712 g (1.57 lb.)